July 25, 2008

Questions Of Self

I think I need to post this for the one or two friends that do drop by this from time to time explained properly here

Certain common myths that the poster explains later include the "You just haven't met the right guy". If I had a quid for every time I've been told this, I could pay for my driving lessons, university education and quite possibly pay off a mortgage.

I'm not "saving myself" as I have informed most so that I am not roped into some long discussion where I will be disbelieved. I just don't want it. I'm not trying to keep myself pure so that when I actually do get married it will be "special". I am fully prepared and in favor of an entire life without. Don't assume that my lack of interest translates to "waiting for the right person" or some other excuse.

There we go, I've found myself.

The Levellers - Men-an-Tol - "It's there to find if you've got the mind and you don't live in fear of it."

No comments: