January 18, 2008

Grey January

Well, here I am crashed out in that horrible staleness that is January... ridiculously slow moving time of year...

I presently have no job because Focus closed down and this means I'm a bit skint, especially after the second week of the holidays when I blew 60 quid on caffeine and £140 down the pub in a week. Oops.

I left a lecture on Tuesday to go down the pub with two very cool people, namely Emili and Kitty (a touch ironic seeing as the lecture was stage management and all). While I shouldn't have done so, I really needed it, more than I think I realised. It reminded me of a few things that I've drifted away from lately.

I got an interesting text last night that's made me feel pretty... crap and I'm trying to make sense of in my mind.
Corrosion Of Conformity - Drowning In A Daydream - "You get so high but you still can't fly, and you wonder if you're really where you want to be."

No comments: